Hoosier Hospitality Promise
THE HOOSIER HOSPITALITY PROMISE
Since 1965, Clancy’s Inc. has an outstanding track record of protecting our employees and guests. To ensure everyone’s safety as we welcome you back into our dining rooms, we ask that we make the following promises to each other:
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
- We will continue to be a leader in safe sanitation practices with all team members certified in safe food handling and a certified manager for every restaurant.
- All staff will pass a health check or complete health survey prior to each shift.
- All indoor and outdoor seating options will comply with the appropriate social distancing guidelines.
- Hand sanitär or hand washing stations will be available upon entry and exit.
- We will clean and sanitize common areas regularly.
- All tables and chairs will be cleaned and sanitized after every use.
- Place settings, utensils, menus, and condiments will either be single-use or will be cleaned and sanitized after every use/
- We will post the Hoosier Hospitality Promise at our entrances so everyone understands the steps we must all take to keep our communities safe.
YOUR PROMISE TO US
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have symptoms of COVID-19 (including a fever, cough, or shortness of breath), please help us keep everyone safe by using our contactless delivery options.
- If you have underlying health conditions or are otherwise concerned about contracting COVID-19, please feel free to use our contactless delivery options.
- If you have any questions about the Hoosier Hospitality Promise, please ask for a manager who will be happy to assist you.